Skip to main content

Fashion Baby



As I promised I would like to talk about fashion kids too
Doesn`t matter that we are parents or not, we all admire kids and especially that cute tutu dress and much more. I`ve always followed baby fashion even though I wasn't a mother or even planning to become one.
 But when fashion on babies is too much?
We all tried mama`s shoes and dresses ....yes and lipstick too, but do we forget that they are still kids and they have no interest in fashion (yet) and we should let them be comfy enough for the playground!
Always will be pros and cons about when is too much and I am curious about your opinion.




 


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make-up Story - Ginta Lapina (2)

original pictures from:fashionspot.com

Make-up Story - Emily Didonato (2)

original pictures from:fashionspot.com

50 Sweet Girls Party Ideas!

My baby will cerebrate her 1st year soon. This is so helpful and wanted to share with you.

Pretty in pink Birthday from I Heart Nap Time Donuts and Daisies Party from Lil’ Luna Girlies Day Out Party from Sweet Rose Studio Preppy and Girly Nautical Party via Kara’s Party Ideas