Skip to main content

Sneak Peak - Houses


Passing by lovely houses, whenever i walk around the streets of Sunny Ol` London or other cities in Europe I feel guilty by looking into people`s houses, I can`t help myself... Did it ever happen to you to find yourself sneak-peaking into someone`s home through a window with shades open? It sure does to me a lot ;)
 I`ve always loved houses with style and simplistic designs, from minimalist black and white to more totally different complex and colourful, nowadays I prefer the house all white with lots of colors in my baby`s bedroom.
Photos with interior designs done by professionals or talented regular people published in Freshome.com can be a great way to stimulate your imagination on how to and how not to decorate your home. Not all of us are great at it so its good to have a little help.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Fashion

thanks to pinterest.com

Sneak Peak Houses - Traditional Little Girls Rooms

These are surely the play spaces that little girls dreams are made of!



thanks to:
http://www.home-designing.com/2012/09/traditional-little-girls-rooms

Sneak Peak Houses - Beautiful ideas for children's room

thanks to: pinterest.com