Skip to main content

Shopping For a Newborn - Recommendations

What have I used since I brought my baby home? Was it useful? What do you need?
You might be tempted to spend loads of money just because it looks adorable. Some of them you will never use, you just don`t need them.
I will make a list of things that I bought and try to explain why to and why not to buy  :)
You might find this one useful too:
 http://simple-kind-of-life.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/mother-and-baby-tips.html

Sliming Belt after Pregnancy
my choice here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321159105062?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Baby Cot
my choice here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310937585427
I am very satisfied with the price and value.

Drawer Chest
similar here:
You can put the changing mat here. You don`t need to buy a changing mat table. Changing table is much more expensive and this one works very well. I am very pleased with this cheaper choice.

Baby Sleeping Bag
my choice here: ebay.co.uk 
It is a lovely product but never used it. Now that my daughter is 7 months she rolls over from side to side and this sleeping bag it`s not practical anymore. 

Changing Mat
I am very satisfied with the product. Great choice.

Bath time:
Never used it. No need for any of these, all you need is your fingers :)

also:
 Love it. Totally recommend.

and similar here:
 Makes bath time so much easier and fun.Totally recommend.

Hooded Towel
After wash the next day is dry, no need for extra. One piece is enough.

Nail Clippers
my choice:
http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Baby-Nail-Clippers-Scissors-1-x-Set_1219139/
You might need to use it after birth. If you dare! :))

I waited months to buy this product. I was so sure that if I will leave the room I would hear my baby... eventually you wont :))
my choice here:

Great for mums :) Totally recommend.

Happy Baby, Happy Mummy! Definitely the best breast pump:
my choice here: 

Love it! Love it! and Love it! 
Totally recommend.
Also you will need: 

Sterilizer: 
my choice here: 
Totally recommend.

Vtech - Sleeping Bear, Sweet Dreams 
my choice:
My baby loves it. Totally recommend.

Nasal Aspirator
my choice:
A must! Always used it during bath time :))

Newborn Bibs:
After trying more then 5 different kind of bibs I found the perfect one!
My favorite! It is nickel free to protect their skin against skin irritation. 

Lovely idea
my choice here:

There are a lot more things you need. Such as nappies and safety buds. Above I`ve mention some of the extra things I find it useful.
Enjoy Shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

37 Creative Hairstyle Ideas For Little Girls

37 Creative Hairstyle Ideas For Little Girls Whether it’s a walk down the aisle as flower girl or just the first day of school, these adorable hairdos have got your little one’s locks covered.   1.  Heart Crown Braid bowmania.net Get the directions  here . 2.  The Chain Link Motif babesinhairland.com 3.  The Celtic Knot instagram.com For video directions, click  here . 4.  Zig-Zag Ponytails pinterest.com No tutorial available. 5.  Double Halo Braid girlydohairstyles.com Get the video tutorial  here . 6.  Alphabet Braids babesinhairland.com Perfect for a first day of school. Watch the instructional video  here . 7.  Knotted Hairstyle for Shorter Hair girlydohairstyles.com Directions  here . 8.  Pin-Curl Bangs 8tracks.com Directions  here . 9.  Rapunzel Twist Ponytail scattersunshine-janapl.blogspot.com   Divide a high ponytail into two sections.

Mini Fashion

thanks to pinterest.com

Kristina Pimenova

The little and incredibly beautiful 6 years old Russian model  Kristina Pimenova